The Blooming Ladies Co-op Fiesta (FAQs)
What are some special attractions?
When & where does the event take place?
What at the benefits of being a vendor at the fiesta?
- Have conversations and create rapport with your potential clients
- Be the first on your client's minds when they need the services you provide
- Show your potential clients how you can be of help/service to them
- Learn from our featured keynote speakers
- Generate qualified sales leads
- Introduce services/products to your potential clients
- Build/Increase your brand awareness
- Gather new prospects for your database for later cultivation
- Build strategic relationships/partnerships with other businesses present
- Increase your network
- Dance and have fun!
What do vendors need to know?
We invite you to come to showcase your business and sell to hundreds of participants at The Fiesta.
This tradeshow will give you a vendor a platform to make money and boost your morale through the rich connections that you are going to make as well as expand possibilities for growth available in Calgary.
Things you should keep in mind as a vendor:
- The Fiesta is an Event intended to support female-owned businesses, and we require that a female representative from your (completely or partially) female-owned business will be present on the day of the event.
- As a vendor, your products will be hosted on the virtual marketplace platform for 3 months for free.
- Suggested arrival time for set up: TBA
- Size of tables: 6ft
- Tablecloths would not be provided
- Vendor fee/per table: $150
- Maximum number of tables per vendor = 3
- Internet access available
- Please let us know by August 14th if you need a power source or power cable for the event.
What do virtual vendors need to know?
Do I have to pay to attend as a participant?
Where do I pay to register as a vendor?
Where do I go if I have more questions?